nexo standards 2018 Annual Conference
Standardization in payments as a key strategic tool
Standardization has for many years been considered as a strategic tool or assets in various domains. More recently, as ISO 20022 messages and protocols are leading the way to an harmonized and unified way of exchanging worldwide since it is giving rise to a new wave of standardization supporting technological developments and innovation in Finance and Payments.
nexo standards has been leading the way in card payment standardisation for the past years and today, as the first industry body to be labelled as conformant to the European Card Stakeholders Group (ECSG) SEPA Cards Standardization Volume Version 8.0., is considered the main contributor to standards in this important field.
At this year’s annual conference, the following topics will be addressed by our forum of card payment industry experts:
- How nexo standards maturity helps addressing concrete business and internal structuring International Retailers approach on standardization and why they selected nexo standards as a strategic tool.
- An overview of key EMVCo initiatives: EMV 2nd Gen, EMV Payment Tokenisation and EMV 3DS
- How to initiate point of sale transactions globally using standards
- The journey from smart cards to IoT, covering standards, authentication, Identification & TEE
- What is the role of cooperation between major industry players in fostering standardisation, and how has nexo standards succeeded in harnessing the energies of key international stakeholders
- How is nexo standards responding to the challenge of globalisation and the emergence of alternative payment technologies
- How much are retailers starting to see the benefits of standardisation in global card payments
- M. Jean-Michel Chanavas, DG Mercatel
- M. Alex Scheafer, Advisor Payments, IKEA GROUP Treasury
- M. Benoit Lamoureux, Technology Payment Product Owner, Franchise World Headquarters, LLC (Subway)
- M. Arnaud Crouzet, Global Head of Payments, Auchan Retail International
- M. Derk Busser, Product Manager, Adyen
- M. Emmanuel Chaudron, Director Business Development, Amadis
- M. Frank Kidd, Sales Director, EMEA and APAC, FIS
- M. Ludovic Verecque, General Manager, PayCert
- M. Bastien Latge, Director of Technology, EMVCo
- M. Nick Telford-Reed, Co-Chair of the Web Payments Working Group, W3c
- M. Gil Bernabeu, Technical Director, GlobalPlatform
SAVE THE DATE
WELCOME TO PARIS
COME AND MEET THE TOP EXECUTIVES THAT ARE PAVING THE WAY FOR CARD PAYMENT INTEROPERABILITY
Attend the only ISO 20022 card payment acceptance event of the year. Come hear how standardization lead to optimization and how Retailers, PSP, Processor and Vendors benefit from innovative, interoperable and open solutions. Interested in participating: http://www.nexo-standards.org/2018-annual-conference
SEE YOU IN PARIS!
Adyen rejuvenates in-store payment integration with an API POS solution powered by nexo standards
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world's leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure that connects directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across in-store, mobile and ecommerce channels. Its key customers include L'Oreal, Superdry, Facebook, Uber, Netflix,...