nexo standards strives to ensure that the information given on this site is precise, accurate and up-to-date. The association reserves the right to correct the content at any time and without notice. However, nexo standards cannot guarantee the precision or exhaustiveness of this information.
nexo standards disclaims all responsibility for any imprecision or omission and for any damage resulting from fraudulent intrusion by a third-party modifying the information on this site.
nexo standards may on no account be held responsible for any direct or indirect damage or any loss arising from the consultation of these pages or the consultation of pages accessible by means of hypertext links on this site.
The user acknowledges having been informed that the web site is accessible 24/7, except in the event of force majeure, IT difficulties, difficulties linked to the structure of the telecommunication network, other technical difficulties, or maintenance operations such as data updating.
INFORMATION RELATING TO THE PROCESS OF PERSONAL DATA
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016
1. Purpose of the treatment
Your personal data is collected in order to enable nexo standards to achieve its statutory objectives, in particular through the organization of working groups, general meetings and boards of directors.
2. Relevant personal data
The personal data about you that has been sent to us by you or your employer is your name, first name, business address, professional e-mail address, professional mobile phone number or any relevant information you or your company agreed to share.
3. Treatment manager
The person in charge of the processing is nexo A.I.S.B.L., whose head office is established at 1000 Brussels, rue du Luxembourg, 19-21, BCE n ° 0822.206.147.
4. Sharing data
Personal data are not shared.
5. Storage of data
The data is stored in the form of electronic files.
The data are kept for the duration necessary to comply with the legal and regulatory provisions or for another period considering the constraints specific to the execution of certain contracts.
The personal information about you is kept during the term of nexo standards membership of your organization and for 10 years after the end of this one subject to the requirements related to the finding, exercise or defense of rights in justice.
6. Access to data
The members of nexo standards' Board of Directors and its staff will have access to your personal data within the limits required for the purposes explained above.
7. Your rights
Within the limits given by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 and in accordance with the procedures set out therein, your rights are as follows:
- Right of access: you can obtain information concerning the processing of your personal data as well as a copy of this data.
- Right of rectification: if you consider that the personal data concerning you that are the subject of the processing are inaccurate or incomplete, you can demand that this data be modified accordingly.
- Right to erasure: you may require the erasure of your personal data in the cases referred to in Article 17, 1 ° of the Regulation of 27 April 2016 especially when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or processed.
- Right to the limitation of the treatment: you can request the limitation of the treatment of your personal data, in accordance with article 18 of the Regulation of 27 April 2016.
- Right of opposition: you can object to the processing of your data under the conditions set by Article 21 of the Regulation of 27 April 2016.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority (rue de la Presse, 35, 1000 Brussels - Tel: 2 274 48 00 - Fax: 2 274 48 35 - email@example.com) .