nexo standards works on behalf of card payment stakeholders in order to promote interoperability in #payments and #transactions. Learn more about our organisation here: https://t.co/kPZ8coRM2q https://t.co/CJ77EzWyVB
Payments Cards and Network Podcast with nexo standards General Secretary
PCN Podcast #7 - Interview with Jacques Soussana, General Secretary at nexo standards
In this episode of the Payments Cards and Network podcast, nexo standards General Secretary, Jacques Soussana, introduces the association, its origins, and the importance of its mission:
removing the barriers present in today’s global card payment acceptance ecosystem.
In conversation with host Lewis Michael Howard, listen to the full podcast for:
- Insights into the main challenges facing stakeholders in today’s card payment acceptance ecosystem: globalization and digitalization.
- How standards can be viewed as a strategic tool, rather than simply another IT requirement.
- An overview of some of the key standards and specifications within nexo’s umbrella
- A projection of the nexo standards roadmap, including deployments, global adoption, the integration of new payment methods and the enhancement of testing support.
- What stakeholders should be considering nexo standards protocols and specifications.
nexo standards Expands Testing Support with new POI Test Tool
Global industry association, nexo standards, today announces the expansion of its testing support with the validation of its Point of Interaction (POI) test tool, part of the NIS (nexo implementation specification) version 4.0 package . Now, implementors of nexo standards can feel confident in the quality and interoperability of POI solutions with unambiguous testing and implementation...