Read this #FIMEblog to learn about the numerous complexities of the #payments landscape and how standardization through our range of protocols and messaging is the key to bringing simplicity and interoperability. https://t.co/GmlIq2mC6w @FIMEnews https://t.co/w09WSqOhZ3
Payments Cards and Network Podcast with nexo standards General Secretary
PCN Podcast #7 - Interview with Jacques Soussana, General Secretary at nexo standards
In this episode of the Payments Cards and Network podcast, nexo standards General Secretary, Jacques Soussana, introduces the association, its origins, and the importance of its mission:
removing the barriers present in today’s global card payment acceptance ecosystem.
In conversation with host Lewis Michael Howard, listen to the full podcast for:
- Insights into the main challenges facing stakeholders in today’s card payment acceptance ecosystem: globalization and digitalization.
- How standards can be viewed as a strategic tool, rather than simply another IT requirement.
- An overview of some of the key standards and specifications within nexo’s umbrella
- A projection of the nexo standards roadmap, including deployments, global adoption, the integration of new payment methods and the enhancement of testing support.
- What stakeholders should be considering nexo standards protocols and specifications.
nexo standards Welcomes Twelve New Companies to Global Membership
nexo standards, the international association enabling global interoperability in payment acceptance, has welcomed twelve new companies to its membership, bringing the total number of members up to 89.
In the past 12 months, Alipay, FrenchSys and Saudi Payments have joined the association as Principal Members, while Aava Mobile, CTC advanced GmbH, Girmiti Software, ISTIUM SAS...