Read our latest case study to learn how using #nexostandards has enabled LAVEGO to provide its customers with an innovative #paymentsolution that’s harmonized across different geographies: https://t.co/t7YISVVMTi @UnzerGroup https://t.co/9JKRL1KLhk
Payments Cards and Network Podcast with nexo standards General Secretary
PCN Podcast #7 - Interview with Jacques Soussana, General Secretary at nexo standards
In this episode of the Payments Cards and Network podcast, nexo standards General Secretary, Jacques Soussana, introduces the association, its origins, and the importance of its mission:
removing the barriers present in today’s global card payment acceptance ecosystem.
In conversation with host Lewis Michael Howard, listen to the full podcast for:
- Insights into the main challenges facing stakeholders in today’s card payment acceptance ecosystem: globalization and digitalization.
- How standards can be viewed as a strategic tool, rather than simply another IT requirement.
- An overview of some of the key standards and specifications within nexo’s umbrella
- A projection of the nexo standards roadmap, including deployments, global adoption, the integration of new payment methods and the enhancement of testing support.
- What stakeholders should be considering nexo standards protocols and specifications.
Reinventing the Wheel: How LAVEGO AG Brought Innovation to the POS with nexo standards
LAVEGO AG - Part of Unzer, is an expert in its craft. For over 25 years, the German girocard network provider has been enabling retailers and SMEs to accept card-based payments and benefit from a host of other value-added services. With a tech-led business model, LAVEGO pioneered a Linux-based solution and defined its own host-software and host-protocol back in 1997, before...