Our General Secretary, Jacques Soussana, discusses how #nexostandards are helping to achieve interoperability in the complex #payments ecosystem in this episode of @Glenbrook’s #PaymentsonFire #podcast. https://t.co/d7s2uZsdWw https://t.co/5Yd6DRJW2d
Payments Cards and Network Podcast with nexo standards General Secretary
PCN Podcast #7 - Interview with Jacques Soussana, General Secretary at nexo standards
In this episode of the Payments Cards and Network podcast, nexo standards General Secretary, Jacques Soussana, introduces the association, its origins, and the importance of its mission:
removing the barriers present in today’s global card payment acceptance ecosystem.
In conversation with host Lewis Michael Howard, listen to the full podcast for:
- Insights into the main challenges facing stakeholders in today’s card payment acceptance ecosystem: globalization and digitalization.
- How standards can be viewed as a strategic tool, rather than simply another IT requirement.
- An overview of some of the key standards and specifications within nexo’s umbrella
- A projection of the nexo standards roadmap, including deployments, global adoption, the integration of new payment methods and the enhancement of testing support.
- What stakeholders should be considering nexo standards protocols and specifications.
nexo standards Welcomes First Member from India
Payment solution provider, Girmiti Software, is today announced as the latest company to join the membership base of industry association, nexo standards, becoming the first in the association’s global expansion to join from India.
Girmiti Software is a pioneer in implementing innovative, seamless and new generation payment solutions and services globally. It provides payment...