.@Finextra discusses the vital role that #ISO20022 has to play in creating a global standards for the #FS world. nexo’s ISO-compliant protocols utilize these ‘standard of standards’ to enable true harmonization in #paymentacceptance https://t.co/Pw5waCdxC1 @iso20022 https://t.co/K9VV6sgk9Y
Payments Cards and Network Podcast with nexo standards General Secretary
PCN Podcast #7 - Interview with Jacques Soussana, General Secretary at nexo standards
In this episode of the Payments Cards and Network podcast, nexo standards General Secretary, Jacques Soussana, introduces the association, its origins, and the importance of its mission:
removing the barriers present in today’s global card payment acceptance ecosystem.
In conversation with host Lewis Michael Howard, listen to the full podcast for:
- Insights into the main challenges facing stakeholders in today’s card payment acceptance ecosystem: globalization and digitalization.
- How standards can be viewed as a strategic tool, rather than simply another IT requirement.
- An overview of some of the key standards and specifications within nexo’s umbrella
- A projection of the nexo standards roadmap, including deployments, global adoption, the integration of new payment methods and the enhancement of testing support.
- What stakeholders should be considering nexo standards protocols and specifications.
SUBWAY streamlines its global payments with nexo standards - A Case Study
Subway® restaurants, with more than 40,000 stores in over 100 countries and operating in 30 different languages, is known for its iconic made-to-order sub sandwiches and being the healthier choice among QSRs (quick service restaurants). Guests purchase an estimated 7 million sandwiches a day, equating to around 3 million electronic payments.