Have you registered for the #nexostandards virtual Annual Conference? Join us on 19 & 20 October to discover how nexo is shaping the future of international #paymentacceptance by going beyond interoperability. Register for free here: https://t.co/uw3IJe6kOv #nexoAC21 https://t.co/zNeDVd7Tor
Payments Cards and Network Podcast with nexo standards General Secretary
PCN Podcast #7 - Interview with Jacques Soussana, General Secretary at nexo standards
In this episode of the Payments Cards and Network podcast, nexo standards General Secretary, Jacques Soussana, introduces the association, its origins, and the importance of its mission:
removing the barriers present in today’s global card payment acceptance ecosystem.
In conversation with host Lewis Michael Howard, listen to the full podcast for:
- Insights into the main challenges facing stakeholders in today’s card payment acceptance ecosystem: globalization and digitalization.
- How standards can be viewed as a strategic tool, rather than simply another IT requirement.
- An overview of some of the key standards and specifications within nexo’s umbrella
- A projection of the nexo standards roadmap, including deployments, global adoption, the integration of new payment methods and the enhancement of testing support.
- What stakeholders should be considering nexo standards protocols and specifications.
Digital #payments are on the rise in Indonesia with 44% of the population using digital payment platforms at least four times a week. nexo support payments acceptance and its specs are downloaded globally, including APAC nations like Indonesia: https://t.co/VcG9qSZ1G0 @Finextra
NOVELPAY Payment Application for Unattended Terminals Achieves Certification
nexo standards, which offers the payment community a unified, ISO-based solution for payment acceptance, today announces the latest application to achieve its certification: NOVELPAY’s PAX unattended terminal series.
Commenting on the certification, Grzegorz Jaglarski, NOVELPAY’s Vice-President of the Board, comments: “Achieving this certification was a key priority for us....