Payments Cards and Network Podcast with nexo standards General Secretary
PCN Podcast #7 - Interview with Jacques Soussana, General Secretary at nexo standards
In this episode of the Payments Cards and Network podcast, nexo standards General Secretary, Jacques Soussana, introduces the association, its origins, and the importance of its mission:
removing the barriers present in today’s global card payment acceptance ecosystem.
In conversation with host Lewis Michael Howard, listen to the full podcast for:
- Insights into the main challenges facing stakeholders in today’s card payment acceptance ecosystem: globalization and digitalization.
- How standards can be viewed as a strategic tool, rather than simply another IT requirement.
- An overview of some of the key standards and specifications within nexo’s umbrella
- A projection of the nexo standards roadmap, including deployments, global adoption, the integration of new payment methods and the enhancement of testing support.
- What stakeholders should be considering nexo standards protocols and specifications.
As global #omnichannel payments rise, new challenges for card #payment stakeholders emerge. #nexostandards Chairman, Claude Brun tells @gomedici why a standardized payment acceptance ecosystem can empower all stakeholders. Watch here: https://t.co/myosV5xc7j
Saudi Payments Becomes nexo standards’ First Member from Saudi Arabia
nexo standards, the international association dedicated to enabling global interoperability in payment acceptance, today welcomes Saudi Payments as its latest Principal Member and the first in the association’s history from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Saudi Payments is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Saudi Arabian Monetary Authority. It develops secure, interoperable and...