ANNOUNCEMENT: On 26-27 April, nexo standards will be attending the 10th annual @RetailTechShow in London.
Payments Cards and Network Podcast with nexo standards General Secretary
PCN Podcast #7 - Interview with Jacques Soussana, General Secretary at nexo standards
In this episode of the Payments Cards and Network podcast, nexo standards General Secretary, Jacques Soussana, introduces the association, its origins, and the importance of its mission:
removing the barriers present in today’s global card payment acceptance ecosystem.
In conversation with host Lewis Michael Howard, listen to the full podcast for:
- Insights into the main challenges facing stakeholders in today’s card payment acceptance ecosystem: globalization and digitalization.
- How standards can be viewed as a strategic tool, rather than simply another IT requirement.
- An overview of some of the key standards and specifications within nexo’s umbrella
- A projection of the nexo standards roadmap, including deployments, global adoption, the integration of new payment methods and the enhancement of testing support.
- What stakeholders should be considering nexo standards protocols and specifications.
NEXO STANDARDS ANNUAL REPORT 2021
nexo standards has published its second annual report, exploring the work we have done with acquirers, issuers, merchants, processors and vendors around the world, to simplify and standardise the exchange of data across the entire payments ecosystem.
This latest report provides an overview of our accomplishments in 2021 and a look ahead to the tremendous opportunities for nexo in this...