Don’t miss #nexostandards’ General Secretary discussing the value of our protocols, the need to remove fragmentation in #payments & the challenges of bringing all payment stakeholders together on @Glenbrook’s #PaymentsonFire podcast with @GeoPeabody: https://t.co/x5eZMYLJc2 https://t.co/Rt6Z1YKCpG
General Secretary Payments on Fire podcast
In this episode of the Payments on Fire podcast, nexo standards General Secretary, Jacques Soussana, discusses the goals and challenges of achieving interoperability in the payments world with its host, George Peabody. The leading podcast is produced by U.S-based payments consulting, research and education experts, Glenbrook.
In this episode, it invited nexo standards to introduce the complexity and fragmentation informing the efforts of nexo standards, the challenges of achieving interoperability, and how the association is expanding internationally. Listen to the podcast to hear:
- Insights into the layers of complexity in payments and the challenges posed to each stakeholder.
- The importance of interoperability, standardisation and ISO 20022.
- How all stakeholders can benefit from utilising nexo protocols.
- Key specifications for merchants to consider when beginning transformation projects.
- How nexo is quickly losing its ‘European-only’ identity and expanding into Asia, North America and further afield.
- The role of nexo in supporting the introduction of new payments methods, online and mobile transactions.
nexo standards’ Retailer Protocol Receives ISO Accreditation
Global industry association, nexo standards, has today announced that its latest version of the nexo Retailer Protocol has now been published by the ISO Registration Authority and the Cards and Related Retail Financial Services Standards Evaluation Group, becoming the official ISO 20022 CASP – Card Sale to POI Protocol.
The nexo Retailer Protocol standardizes the communication...