.@Finextra discusses the vital role that #ISO20022 has to play in creating a global standards for the #FS world. nexo’s ISO-compliant protocols utilize these ‘standard of standards’ to enable true harmonization in #paymentacceptance https://t.co/Pw5waCdxC1 @iso20022 https://t.co/K9VV6sgk9Y
General Secretary Payments on Fire podcast
In this episode of the Payments on Fire podcast, nexo standards General Secretary, Jacques Soussana, discusses the goals and challenges of achieving interoperability in the payments world with its host, George Peabody. The leading podcast is produced by U.S-based payments consulting, research and education experts, Glenbrook.
In this episode, it invited nexo standards to introduce the complexity and fragmentation informing the efforts of nexo standards, the challenges of achieving interoperability, and how the association is expanding internationally. Listen to the podcast to hear:
- Insights into the layers of complexity in payments and the challenges posed to each stakeholder.
- The importance of interoperability, standardisation and ISO 20022.
- How all stakeholders can benefit from utilising nexo protocols.
- Key specifications for merchants to consider when beginning transformation projects.
- How nexo is quickly losing its ‘European-only’ identity and expanding into Asia, North America and further afield.
- The role of nexo in supporting the introduction of new payments methods, online and mobile transactions.
SUBWAY streamlines its global payments with nexo standards - A Case Study
Subway® restaurants, with more than 40,000 stores in over 100 countries and operating in 30 different languages, is known for its iconic made-to-order sub sandwiches and being the healthier choice among QSRs (quick service restaurants). Guests purchase an estimated 7 million sandwiches a day, equating to around 3 million electronic payments.