Read this #FIMEblog to learn about the numerous complexities of the #payments landscape and how standardization through our range of protocols and messaging is the key to bringing simplicity and interoperability. https://t.co/GmlIq2mC6w @FIMEnews https://t.co/w09WSqOhZ3
General Secretary Payments on Fire podcast
In this episode of the Payments on Fire podcast, nexo standards General Secretary, Jacques Soussana, discusses the goals and challenges of achieving interoperability in the payments world with its host, George Peabody. The leading podcast is produced by U.S-based payments consulting, research and education experts, Glenbrook.
In this episode, it invited nexo standards to introduce the complexity and fragmentation informing the efforts of nexo standards, the challenges of achieving interoperability, and how the association is expanding internationally. Listen to the podcast to hear:
- Insights into the layers of complexity in payments and the challenges posed to each stakeholder.
- The importance of interoperability, standardisation and ISO 20022.
- How all stakeholders can benefit from utilising nexo protocols.
- Key specifications for merchants to consider when beginning transformation projects.
- How nexo is quickly losing its ‘European-only’ identity and expanding into Asia, North America and further afield.
- The role of nexo in supporting the introduction of new payments methods, online and mobile transactions.
nexo standards Welcomes Twelve New Companies to Global Membership
nexo standards, the international association enabling global interoperability in payment acceptance, has welcomed twelve new companies to its membership, bringing the total number of members up to 89.
In the past 12 months, Alipay, FrenchSys and Saudi Payments have joined the association as Principal Members, while Aava Mobile, CTC advanced GmbH, Girmiti Software, ISTIUM SAS...