nexo standards works on behalf of card payment stakeholders in order to promote interoperability in #payments and #transactions. Learn more about our organisation here: https://t.co/kPZ8coRM2q https://t.co/CJ77EzWyVB
General Secretary Payments on Fire podcast
In this episode of the Payments on Fire podcast, nexo standards General Secretary, Jacques Soussana, discusses the goals and challenges of achieving interoperability in the payments world with its host, George Peabody. The leading podcast is produced by U.S-based payments consulting, research and education experts, Glenbrook.
In this episode, it invited nexo standards to introduce the complexity and fragmentation informing the efforts of nexo standards, the challenges of achieving interoperability, and how the association is expanding internationally. Listen to the podcast to hear:
- Insights into the layers of complexity in payments and the challenges posed to each stakeholder.
- The importance of interoperability, standardisation and ISO 20022.
- How all stakeholders can benefit from utilising nexo protocols.
- Key specifications for merchants to consider when beginning transformation projects.
- How nexo is quickly losing its ‘European-only’ identity and expanding into Asia, North America and further afield.
- The role of nexo in supporting the introduction of new payments methods, online and mobile transactions.
nexo standards Expands Testing Support with new POI Test Tool
Global industry association, nexo standards, today announces the expansion of its testing support with the validation of its Point of Interaction (POI) test tool, part of the NIS (nexo implementation specification) version 4.0 package . Now, implementors of nexo standards can feel confident in the quality and interoperability of POI solutions with unambiguous testing and implementation...