Have you registered for the #nexostandards virtual Annual Conference? Join us on 19 & 20 October to discover how nexo is shaping the future of international #paymentacceptance by going beyond interoperability. Register for free here: https://t.co/uw3IJe6kOv #nexoAC21 https://t.co/zNeDVd7Tor
General Secretary Payments on Fire podcast
In this episode of the Payments on Fire podcast, nexo standards General Secretary, Jacques Soussana, discusses the goals and challenges of achieving interoperability in the payments world with its host, George Peabody. The leading podcast is produced by U.S-based payments consulting, research and education experts, Glenbrook.
In this episode, it invited nexo standards to introduce the complexity and fragmentation informing the efforts of nexo standards, the challenges of achieving interoperability, and how the association is expanding internationally. Listen to the podcast to hear:
- Insights into the layers of complexity in payments and the challenges posed to each stakeholder.
- The importance of interoperability, standardisation and ISO 20022.
- How all stakeholders can benefit from utilising nexo protocols.
- Key specifications for merchants to consider when beginning transformation projects.
- How nexo is quickly losing its ‘European-only’ identity and expanding into Asia, North America and further afield.
- The role of nexo in supporting the introduction of new payments methods, online and mobile transactions.
Digital #payments are on the rise in Indonesia with 44% of the population using digital payment platforms at least four times a week. nexo support payments acceptance and its specs are downloaded globally, including APAC nations like Indonesia: https://t.co/VcG9qSZ1G0 @Finextra
NOVELPAY Payment Application for Unattended Terminals Achieves Certification
nexo standards, which offers the payment community a unified, ISO-based solution for payment acceptance, today announces the latest application to achieve its certification: NOVELPAY’s PAX unattended terminal series.
Commenting on the certification, Grzegorz Jaglarski, NOVELPAY’s Vice-President of the Board, comments: “Achieving this certification was a key priority for us....