ANNOUNCEMENT: On 26-27 April, nexo standards will be attending the 10th annual @RetailTechShow in London.
General Secretary Payments on Fire podcast
In this episode of the Payments on Fire podcast, nexo standards General Secretary, Jacques Soussana, discusses the goals and challenges of achieving interoperability in the payments world with its host, George Peabody. The leading podcast is produced by U.S-based payments consulting, research and education experts, Glenbrook.
In this episode, it invited nexo standards to introduce the complexity and fragmentation informing the efforts of nexo standards, the challenges of achieving interoperability, and how the association is expanding internationally. Listen to the podcast to hear:
- Insights into the layers of complexity in payments and the challenges posed to each stakeholder.
- The importance of interoperability, standardisation and ISO 20022.
- How all stakeholders can benefit from utilising nexo protocols.
- Key specifications for merchants to consider when beginning transformation projects.
- How nexo is quickly losing its ‘European-only’ identity and expanding into Asia, North America and further afield.
- The role of nexo in supporting the introduction of new payments methods, online and mobile transactions.
NEXO STANDARDS ANNUAL REPORT 2021
nexo standards has published its second annual report, exploring the work we have done with acquirers, issuers, merchants, processors and vendors around the world, to simplify and standardise the exchange of data across the entire payments ecosystem.
This latest report provides an overview of our accomplishments in 2021 and a look ahead to the tremendous opportunities for nexo in this...