nexo isn’t just Europe. Our General Secretary highlighted the increasingly global footprint of #nexostandards in his speech at our Annual Conference earlier this year. Check out the slides from Jacques’ speech here https://t.co/uiczvtbvvK #globalpayments #nexoAC19 https://t.co/yvXCDn0RB0
General Secretary Payments on Fire podcast
In this episode of the Payments on Fire podcast, nexo standards General Secretary, Jacques Soussana, discusses the goals and challenges of achieving interoperability in the payments world with its host, George Peabody. The leading podcast is produced by U.S-based payments consulting, research and education experts, Glenbrook.
In this episode, it invited nexo standards to introduce the complexity and fragmentation informing the efforts of nexo standards, the challenges of achieving interoperability, and how the association is expanding internationally. Listen to the podcast to hear:
- Insights into the layers of complexity in payments and the challenges posed to each stakeholder.
- The importance of interoperability, standardisation and ISO 20022.
- How all stakeholders can benefit from utilising nexo protocols.
- Key specifications for merchants to consider when beginning transformation projects.
- How nexo is quickly losing its ‘European-only’ identity and expanding into Asia, North America and further afield.
- The role of nexo in supporting the introduction of new payments methods, online and mobile transactions.
This year our annual conference in London was a complete success. Over 13 companies & nexo members were presenting around the theme “No borders for nexo”. If you are interested in downloading 2019 conference presentations, please register for free or use your nexo existing account.