Read our latest case study to learn how using #nexostandards has enabled LAVEGO to provide its customers with an innovative #paymentsolution that’s harmonized across different geographies: https://t.co/t7YISVVMTi @UnzerGroup https://t.co/9JKRL1KLhk
General Secretary Payments on Fire podcast
In this episode of the Payments on Fire podcast, nexo standards General Secretary, Jacques Soussana, discusses the goals and challenges of achieving interoperability in the payments world with its host, George Peabody. The leading podcast is produced by U.S-based payments consulting, research and education experts, Glenbrook.
In this episode, it invited nexo standards to introduce the complexity and fragmentation informing the efforts of nexo standards, the challenges of achieving interoperability, and how the association is expanding internationally. Listen to the podcast to hear:
- Insights into the layers of complexity in payments and the challenges posed to each stakeholder.
- The importance of interoperability, standardisation and ISO 20022.
- How all stakeholders can benefit from utilising nexo protocols.
- Key specifications for merchants to consider when beginning transformation projects.
- How nexo is quickly losing its ‘European-only’ identity and expanding into Asia, North America and further afield.
- The role of nexo in supporting the introduction of new payments methods, online and mobile transactions.
Reinventing the Wheel: How LAVEGO AG Brought Innovation to the POS with nexo standards
LAVEGO AG - Part of Unzer, is an expert in its craft. For over 25 years, the German girocard network provider has been enabling retailers and SMEs to accept card-based payments and benefit from a host of other value-added services. With a tech-led business model, LAVEGO pioneered a Linux-based solution and defined its own host-software and host-protocol back in 1997, before...